LSD DELTA PRIME FEATURES:
- Informative LED display with backlight.
- Built-in shock sensor.
- Integrated recoil vibro module.
- Smart backlight on both sides of the barrel.
- Additional hand`s sensor.
- Collimator sight powered by tagger`s battery.
- Reload function is implemented with a Shutter.
ADVANTAGES AND FEATURES OF THE ALL LINE OF LSD DELTA :
- An exceptional body made of impact-resistant ABS plastic, we took the design of the popular G36C rifle from the German company Heckler & Koch as a basis, we have significantly redesigned it for a sports lasertag needs and precisely adapted for rental purposes.
- Wall thickness up to 8 mm provides magnificent reliability and internal latches ensure the impeccable integrity of Delta`s body without gaps. Stiffening ribs are located all along the line of the Delta`s body to prevent “twisting”.
- We know how important it is that the grip fits evenly and tightly in the hand. We strove to make the grip as anatomic as possible so that you could hold it tight and comfortable.
- The trigger failure protection system makes the trigger smooth and soft. Having great experience in the production of laser taggers for all types of lasertag rental, we have gained the necessary experience in the construction of inner mechanisms and we are guaranteeing reliability and easy use.
- A rail for attaching optical sights and collimators with a thickness of 8 millimeters! Aim Sights included. Similarly to the original, there is an additional rail below for attaching a tactical grip or a tactical flashlight, variability is limited by your imagination only!
- A wide Belt`s mounts (QD Attachment Sling) on the Butt and a ring onto the magazine. Those elements are additionally strengthened and ain`t hollow. You may safely use them for their intended purposes!
- The new T4 Assault emitter, this is a special LSD TA emitter designed for LSD DELTA, the assault version of the most powerful T4 emitter!
- Firing range up to 350 meters, which is slightly less than the usual T4! BUT, at the same time, LSD TA retained all the advantages of the fourth series – a minimum of ricochets and a reduced infrared spot. In practice, we get a new sports tagger that can work efficiently at any distance!
- 4400 mAh battery provides up to 50 hours of operation.
- Dimensions: Length – 65.5 cm, Height from the store – 27 cm, Width (thickness) – 5 cm in the forearm.
- Tagger weight 1.45 kg., Without body kit and recoil simulation module. Perfectly suits for any age player!